Blaze is built on the proven NewsWay architecture and is a single box complete browser based workflow solution. Blaze accepts both PDF & Postscript pages and includes Edition Planning and tracking, page pairing, and real time production monitoring.
- Browser based
- Multiple user access
- Five client license
- Direct printer and fan-out
- Edit multiple products and have multiple editions of the same product
- Spot color support
- Fly sheet support
Different naming conventions and profiles are defined with easy-to-use Naming Wizard.
Blaze supports the following planning impositions:
- Tabloid - two tabloid pages on a single plate
- 2UP - two broadsheet pages on a panorama plate
- 4UP - four tabloid pages on a panorama plate
Output to two folders simultaneously.
Blaze supports 1 bit TIFF and PDF File Format.
- Different furniture can be defined for different configurations
- Different pages in the configuration can be assigned different furniture:
- For tabloids: even and odd pages
- For all impositions: double trucks can have different furniture
- For all impositions: first and last plates can have different furniture
- Color and mono pages can have different furniture
Available variable or static text burning options:
- Page number
- Any fixed text
- Easy-to-follow graphical edition views
- Multicolor status indication for each page and plate
- BirdEye/thumbnail/page/separation/file views
- Optional plate state view
- Optional remote installation and training available